Married to Jesse Ivey. We have one son Adam and our beloved rescue Shepherd Mix Cali. I was born in Southern California. Grew up in Altadena, California. I am one of nine siblings of parents who instilled in us the value of honesty, integrity and hard work; Respect for others and treating everyone with dignity. Retired and moved to Oro Valley, June 2016. Successfully elected to Oro Valley Town Council in 2018.
- Bachelors of Science Nursing, OB-GYN Nurse Practitioner – California State University, 1977
- Associate of Science Nursing, Public Health Certificate – Pasadena City College, 1974
- Bachelors of Divinity, Suffield University, 2005
- Retired from Illustrious 42 years of Nursing
Professional Life Skills and Abilities
- Superb comprehensive and critical listening skills in a respectful, nonjudgmental manner that values all opinions.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills enabling cogent summations of important points and ability to clearly interpret and summarize others points of view.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with multi-culturally and multi-gender diverse persons with the ability to build trust and rapport easily.
- Excellent collaborative skills with all stakeholders.